Permits & CCNs


City of Emory, TX – WWTP Discharge

Permits include: 

Wastewater Discharge Permits; Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans; Permit Amendment Applications; Lagoon Discharge Permits and Lagoon Closure Permits; Well Permits; Sludge Permits; Reservoir 404 Corps of Engineer Permits; Permit Renewals; Water Use Permits; and Private Sewer Discharge Permits.

Your permitting requirements need a timely and complete application, based upon a thorough understanding  of both State and Federal regulations, and your specific infrastructure. We have a detailed knowledge of permit regulations, and will work closely with you to complete the permitting process in a timely and efficient manner.

Certificates of Convenience and Necessity (CCN) can be obtained or amended through the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUC). We can provide assistance with the application process and have assisted Lamar County WSD, Brashear WSC, Bright Star-Salem SUD, Delta County MUD, and the cities of Bonham, Commerce, Cooper, De Kalb, East Tawakoni, Emory, Ladonia, Trinidad, and Wolfe City.  

Hayter Engineering has provided permit assistance to the cities of Alba, Annona, Arp, Avery, Bailey, Blossom, Bogata, Bonham, Commerce, Cooper, DeKalb, Deport, Detroit, East Tawakoni, Emory, Fairfield, Kemp, Malakoff, Pecan Gap, Point, Quinlan, Reno, Roxton, Star Harbor, Tioga, Trinidad, Van Alstyne, West Tawakoni, Wills Point, Windom, and Winnsboro, as well as to Delta County Municipal Utility District, Franklin County Water District, Petty Water Supply Corporation, and Randolph Water Supply Corporation.